- The Tar Heel Transfers student organization hosts events to connect the diverse population of transfer students.
- Transfers who earn a GPA of 3.500 or higher in their first semester are eligible to be inducted into UNC-Chapel Hill’s Chapter of Tau Sigma National Honor Society.
- Current transfer students can help new transfer students transition to UNC by serving with the Transfer Student Ambassador.
- Housing and Residential Education provides a lot of opportunities to lead and develop students in the residence halls.
- Carolina Leadership Development offers an array of programs and services to enhance student leadership potential.
- Becoming an Orientation Leader or Tar Heel Beginnings board member is a great way to give back to incoming students.
- The Greek community provides a balance of social and leadership engagement.
- Undergraduate Admissions Ambassadors have the honor of educating visitors about the UNC campus.
- Additionally there are over 600 student organizations that will help you develop your leadership abilities.
- APPLES service learning is a great place to start your search for service engagement.
- If service is a passion, consider becoming a Buckley Public Service Scholar.
- The Campus Y offers numerous committees and initiatives for you to get engaged in social justice work.
- There are also several student organizations that provide service to the UNC and global community.