Road to Resilience
- Reaffirming student’s capacity for success
- Providing space to allow for vulnerability
- Dispelling myths that struggles aren’t part of successful stories
Road to Resilience is only open to students who are on Warning and Probation.
Students who participate in Road to Resilience are expected to participate in activities and group discussion once a week. Students’ consistent participation and attendance is critical to making the most of the program, and is considered a demonstration of their commitment to enhancing their academic performance.
Students in Road to Resilience will:
- Make new connections with individuals and opportunities on campus that support their success
- Develop personal ownership over their own Resilience
- Identify strategies and services that will support the student in their success
- Develop social and emotional skills
- Engage in meaningful activities
Summer 2019 Dates & Times:
- First summer session on Thursdays from 3:30-4:30. We are planning one meeting a week (at Campus Health), from May 16th through June 13th
More information will be communicated before the group begins.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact:
Road to Resilience is supported through a partnership between Counseling & Psychological Services, the Office of Undergraduate Retention, and Student Wellness.