Give a Gift
- Become Familiar with Student Resources at Carolina
- Attend the Brown Bag Lunch Series
- Partner on a Student Success Workshop
- Submit Academic Progress Reports for Students in Your Courses
- Learn About Research on Retention
We also encourage you to contact us directly if you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for partnership. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working from Student Strengths
Our goal in working to enhance undergraduate retention and persistence is to work from as positive, as opposed to a deficit-oriented, framework. We believe that to increase retention and student success, we need to work from student strengths, not weaknesses. Consider how you can help students find their strengths. Read this short article: What’s Right With You: Helping Students Find and Use Their Personal Strengths.