In partnership with the Center for Faculty Excellence, Undergraduate Retention is piloting a new workshop program.
Faculty members and instructors are invited to choose one of five workshops:
1. Utilizing University Resources
2. Academic Resiliency and Self-Advocacy
3. Setting Goals and Developing Habits for Academic Success
4. Time and Motivation: Managing the Most Valuable Student Resources
5. Innovate, Research and Discover: How to Make the Most of A Research University
A representative from Undergraduate Retention will come to the faculty member’s or instructor’s class to deliver the 50 minute workshop.
The goals of this program are to:
What are the tools students need to succeed in your course and beyond?
Undergraduate Retention is committed to supporting all students on their path to graduation. We strive to enhance student success, which is a combination of academics, wellness and engagement, by encouraging students to identify their individual strengths and take full advantage of campus resources designed to help them succeed.